Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Texas We have arrived!



Ok I know it has been a while since I posted....so I thought it is about time to update the few followers I have:) So we moved.... yes moved to Texas. So Far so good! India is enjoying her new school and her friends. She also is Loving that her brother is right down the street along with her cousins. I am still in search of a job:( but hopefully soon I will have one. India and Layla are getting ready to start the Texas Cheerleading thing....I guess its a pretty big thing out here. But she has let me know that she is still going to play Basketball like her brother! So the trip out here was long and I thought it was never going to end...........I will never take that drive again!!! BUT we are here and ready to start this new adventure. Although We miss our family SSSSSOOOOOOO Much! I am looking into Nursing schools out here and plan on starting in the fall.
The weather out here is crazy one minute it is hot and humid and others it is rainy windy and cold! The kids love going to the water park and riding there bikes and are excite
d for some summer time fun and the zoo and other amuesment parks out here. India received an award at school for best effort! She also Got her hair braided, YAY! I also Got a new washer and dryer! Its so Nice:)
India had to do a building tht would be in the community so she did one of her school with a playground. The girls are sharing a room so they got to choose how they wanted to decorate their side....of course India chose Zebr print and Pink, and Layla picked Princess. We are enjoying spending time with our family here and catching up with the boys!
I will be keeping my blog up to date:) atleast trying!

2 comments:

The Logue Family said...

I am SO excited you are back to blogging...FB is nice, but blogging is so much more personal and more stories to tell :)
Love the pictures...glad you guys are getting settled. Hope the job search finds you something good and stable.
Miss you lots and love you more.

LINDSEY AND INDIA said...

I miss you too!

Family Blinkies